Friday, October 21, 2011
Panels, Demonstrations, and Presentations
The Friday schedule includes internationally preeminent speakers and scholars presenting talks and on informative panels. Topics include:
- Design Thinking, Creativity, & Cognition
- Embracing Technology & Gaming for Learning
- Cultivating Compassionate Individuals: including social emotional learning, resiliency, and health
- Fostering Passion and Lifelong Learning: including teaching sensitive children, perfectionism, twice exceptional learners, and profoundly gifted learners
- Innovative Teaching and Integrated Curricula: writing, acceleration, and differentiation in the classroom
- Neuroscience & Education
- Parenting and Education Policy
- Entrepreneurship and Education Policy
Each session offers four to eight speaker presentations.
Lunch and Panel Discussions
Post conference Reception
Exhibition Hall will be open from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.